30-Ton Air Handling Units
These air handling units can be run off of either an existing building chilled water loop, adding additional cooling capacity, or tied into one of our rental chillers to form a temporary closed loop cooling system. If you do not have access to water, or the ability to vent heat out of a space, this equipment is just the right answer at a time of major trouble. When challenging building conditions make cooling difficult, this system provides a large-scale cooling solution.
- For use with our 30, 60, or 100-ton chillers.
- Positioning is simple; roll-in, forklift or hoist into place.
- Ductable from either front face, or off the top of the unit.
- Requires 208 volt, three phase power.
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Film Studios & Sets