Our Cool Story
“Knowledgeable, focused, thorough”. That is what our customers have said and have come to expect from us since Cool Air opened in 1995. From a modest start when the business of renting heating and cooling equipment was relatively new, Cool Air grew quickly in the commercial and industrial sectors. We also entered a new and exciting market that was just starting to build momentum in British Columbia – the motion picture industry.
From the early days of the quickly developing film and TV business, we learned our trade with productions such as the X-Files, The Outer Limits, and Jumanji. We adapted our equipment to meet their demands and prospered as a result. These industry based challenges required Cool Air to constantly adjust and update our equipment and systems to meet the special demands of all of our different clients.
Positioned in a server room, industrial area, or film set, our purpose built equipment is designed to roll In, plug In, and turn on. From our locations in Vancouver and Edmonton, we are well positioned to respond to our client’s needs as never before. Our professional and experienced staff are a respected source of information and have the ability to solve a problem quickly and efficiently, 24 hours a day, should an emergency occur.
Our customers turn to us for efficient and hassle-free solutions. We continue to grow by relentlessly focusing our systems, our service and our equipment on the needs of our clients. It’s what makes Cool Air distinct. We wouldn’t do it any other way.
Real Cool. Real Fast. Guaranteed.
- Largest fleet of portable air conditioning units in Western Canada
- Vast fleet of customized cooling, heating, and ventilating equipment
- Over 20 years of experience assessing, installing and solving critical heating, cooling and ventilation issues
- Thousands of tons of air and water cooled capacity
- Millions of Btu’s of electric and propane/natural gas heating capacity
- 24/7/365 Service
- Rental rates from 1 day to 1 year or more.