Part of a balanced equipment fleet is ensuring the accessories are in place to enable the gear to work to its’ maximum potential. Having all the bits and pieces in place allows us an unprecedented number of options and enables us to take any application from good to great.
- Seamlessly ties into our equipment
- Heavy duty and durable
- Allows us to offer you a complete package
Our industrial grade flexible duct allows us to deliver air from a great distance. Available in diameters from 12″ to 24″ and lengths from 5′ to 25′, these workhorses move air from where it is produced to where it is needed.
- Yellow, black, and white industrial flexible duct
- Diameters from 12 inches to 24 inches
- Lengths from 5 feet to 25 feet
- Custom end cuffs allow for simple and quick connection
Our industrial grade water hose is available in 5 sizes from 3/8″ to 1 1/2″. They have rated capacities from 150 psi to 300 psi and they are regularly inspected and kept in top shape. Colour coding and length markings ensure trouble free use.
- Available in rubber or PVC materials
- Diameters from 3/8 inches to 1 1/2 inches
- Lengths from 5 feet to 100 feet
- GHT swivel or Camlock ends ensure easy hook-up
We stock electrical cables that can be used to power up all of our equipment. From simple 115 volt extension cords to 50′ # 2 Cam-Lok cable sections capable of carrying 200 Amps of power.
- Heavy gauge wire for all our 115 volt units
- 10/3 and 10/4 cab tire cables are fitted with Hubbell twist lock plugs
- 6/3 and 6/4 cab tire cables require our junction boxes to allow for easy hook-up
These specially built boxes facilitate connection between our heavy gauge wire and our units. They are equipped with Cam-Lok cord ends which enables us to simply plug our units in at the time of installation.
- Rugged water tight construction allows exterior use
- Aluminum housing doesn’t rust or peel
- Can be sent beforehand to allow for connection prior to Cool Air arriving
Power Distribution Boxes
Purpose built distribution centres offer feeds of up to 200 Amps the ability to be broken into 15, 20, or 30 Amp circuits. Internal breakers offer individual circuit protection and control. The load centre enables us to properly manage electrical requirements.
- CSA approved
- Lightweight rugged construction allows these boxes to go anywhere
- Can deliver multiple 208V and 115V circuits
Push-button Remote Control
Another Cool Air innovation, all of our larger industrial air and water cooled units can be hooked up to our push button remote. You can instantly control from one to 4 units from a single location. Instant on, instant off has never been easier.
- Rugged housing and switches ensures confident operation – they always work when called on
- Simple on, simple off
- Control our units from up to 250 feet away