This 170-ton chiller packs a lot of cooling in a relatively small footprint – select this machine when you have a large building or a manufacturing process load that you need to cool. Directly tie-in to your existing chilled water loop while your chiller system is being repaired (or replaced), this star performer really shines. When challenging environments make cooling difficult, this is one of the most effective options to get the cooling you need.
- It can be integrated with 3x 50-ton air handlers for efficient delivery of cool air into large warehouse spaces.
- It can be tied-in to an existing chilled loop system to temporarily replace a damaged or broken chiller.
- Voltage Code – 480/3/60 with Cam-Lok connectors
- VFD driven internal pump
- By-pass feature for external pump
- 4” or 6” Camlock or Gruvlok water/glycol connections
- Variable load 30 to 170 tons
- Low noise VFD controlled condenser fans
- Digital display to monitor system conditions
- R-410 refrigerant
- ASME pressure vessel & associated codes
- North American safety code (cETL)
- Large Commercial Buildings
- Oil & Gas