These chillers pack 100 tons of cooling in a small footprint – use these machines when you have a large building or a manufacturing process load that you need dealt with. Use it on your next construction concrete pour when hydration is a concern, or directly tie-in to your existing closed loop while your chiller system is being repaired (or replaced). This star performer really shines. When challenging environments make cooling difficult, this is one of the most effective options to get the cooling you need.
- Can be paired with our 50-ton air handlers for powerful delivery of cool air into large spaces.
- Can be tied-in to an existing chilled loop system to temporarily replace a damaged or broken chiller.
- Positioning is simple; either forklift or hoist into place.
- Voltage code 480/3/60 or 600/3/60 with Cam-Lok connectors
- VFD driven internal pump
- By-pass feature for external pump connection
- Low ambient operation
- 4” Camlock or Gruvlok water/glycol connections
- Variable load 7.5 to 100 tons
- Low noise VFD controlled condenser fans
- Digital display to monitor system conditions
- Hot gas by-pass
- R-410 refrigerant
- ASME pressure vessel & associated codes
- North American safety code (cETL)
- Large Commercial Buildings
- Oil & Gas