Chillers & Air Handlers
Chillers are an integral part of your building’s HVAC system. When they are performing correctly, they cause little concern, but when failures impact business, manufacturing processes, or your commercial tenants are left without essential cooling, then a critical response is required.
Cool Air Rentals can provide a temporary solution until your building’s HVAC system is repaired and operating again.
Whether tying-in to your existing chilled water loop or deploying our custom-built air handling units, we can deliver a temporary cooling package for your emergency and planned projects. Our custom-designed rental equipment transport and set-up easily – from 10 tons to 220 tons, these packaged chillers will satisfy a broad range of applications!
- Mounted in rugged steel frames with lifting eyes and forklift pockets
- 2”, 4”, or 6” Camlock hose fittings for supply and return water/glycol
- Built-in pumps, or packaged with the units for quick and easy setup
- Cam-Lok power connections for 208, 480, 575 or 600 volt applications
- Fully programmable
- Commercial buildings
- Food & Beverage manufacturing
- Film Studio and set cooling
- Industrial applications