To Our Customers:
We continue to acknowledge and respond to the challenges, and near-term uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is an unprecedented time for governments, businesses and individuals alike. By working together and maintaining a heightened level of communication with unwavering calls to action, we will navigate this time while mitigating risk and defending the health and safety of our employees and customers. Cool Air Rentals will continue in keeping our communities safe.
While we highlight that our equipment rentals and customer support has not changed, it may be modified to prioritize our response to supporting our essential services customers.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the health and safety of all of us:
- We are following the BCCDC guidance and preventative measures to reduce the chance of infection in the workplace.
- Enhanced Cleaning program within the warehouse and offices on high touch point surfaces.
- Implemented WHO guide to hand washing.
- Implemented CDC requirements to social distancing (2m).
- Eliminated large in-person meetings/discussions in favour of video conferencing technologies.
- People that are sick (testing negative for COVID-19), will return to work after discussions with senior management and accompanied by a medical clearance.
We have taken the following operational actions:
- We can still be reached during the day at:
- (604) 253-4171 in BC
- (780) 729-1685 in AB, and
- 1-855-253-4171 after hours, or
- Using our express form for quotation requests
- All equipment still follows our long-established procedures for cleaning outbound and inbound equipment. Our equipment for healthcare still follows our deep clean procedures for healthcare equipment.
- As an added precaution, our equipment returning from rent is placed in a quarantine zone outside, or in our dedicated holding room within our warehouse, prior to our team executing our cleaning procedure.
- Where possible, some of our employees are working from home during this time.
- International and domestic company travel has ceased since January 22nd.
- In-person customer/vendor visits to our offices have ceased.
- Outside Sales and Technical Staff will request your advanced approval to meet in person, or attend jobsites. These encounters will require you to have a COVID-19 policy in place, and at the minimum maintain social distancing.
- Our team members, customers and vendors communicate over the phone, via email, or video conferencing.
- Cool Air Rental’s leadership team has established a daily meeting to review the evolving COVID-19 pandemic status, so that we may adjust our Operations accordingly.
To that end, we are committed to supporting you through this pandemic crisis, while ensuring the health and safety of our communities, colleagues and partners.
The Cool Air Rentals Team