Not only can electric heaters be more cost effective than gas-fired, they come with a load of health and safety benefits to keep your employees and customers safe and more productive.
Benefits of temporary electric heaters:
– No hazardous combustion gases. An environmentally friendly alternative.
– Clean, dry heat. We have a large selection of electric heaters to fit any need.
– Hassle-free performance. Thermostat control means zero need for monitoring and refueling.
– Cost effective. The cost to operate electric heating units is dollars per day compared with gas-fired units that can reach into the hundreds.
– “Roll in, Plug in, Turn on”. Placement is a breeze when all you need is an electrical connection. Whether on the 24th floor or in the center of a building, heat has never been this easy.
Contact us to see how simple a Cool Air solution can be.