THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. THANKS!
The Receptionist will contribute to the efficient day-to-day operations in the office of Cool Air Rentals. They will support the work of management and other staff members as well as be the front line contact person for the company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Receptionist is required to perform a range of duties including, but not limited to:
• Answer phone and respond to general information requests in a friendly and calm manner
• Direct phone calls to the appropriate staff member if required
• Greet visitors to the organization, creating a professional first impression
• Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, label making, and accounting software to maintain files and processes
• Prepare and process documents for inventory and shipping and receiving
• Data entry and maintenance of databases
• Sort incoming and prepare and send outgoing mail, faxes, and packages
• Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member
• Relay voicemail from the general mailbox to the appropriate staff member
• Provide administrative support to other staff when requested
• Other duties may be assigned as necessary
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Fluency in English is required (clear telephone voice)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required, Quickbooks knowledge an asset
• High School Diploma (some post secondary education helpful but not required)
• Proficiency in Internet use; Gmail experience will be helpful
• Technical aptitude, HVAC knowledge an asset
• Rental & inventory management experience an asset
• Reliable, organized and able to meet deadlines
• Ability to multi task and problem solve
• Enthusiastic, outgoing, and positive attitude
• Team player – maintain positive working relationships, both internally and externally
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of staff and clients to meet or exceed their expectations
• Calm under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Conflict resolution
• Strong attention to detail and high standards for quality output
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, use discretion, diplomacy and tact
• Flexibility in approach to work
• 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, 30 minute lunch break.
• If extension is offered: entitled to 2 weeks of paid vacation time per year. Benefits package after 3 month probation.
• Occasional overtime may be required. No weekend work.
• $11.00 + per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
• Cool Air Rentals Ltd. is located at 1407 East Georgia St in Vancouver, BC.
Submit your resume directly to email@example.com. Only applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted. Please state the position you are applying for in the subject line. Thank you for your interest in Cool Air Rentals.